1. Deﬁnitions and Interpretation
|means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
|means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
|means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by (i) the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (UK GDPR), (ii) the Data Protection Act 2018 and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (iii) any
|successor legislation to the UK GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable privacy laws; and
|means Opop Services Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11333254 whose registered office is at Bushbury House 435 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, England, M20 4AF.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Opop Services Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11333254 whose registered office is at Bushbury House 435 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, England, M20 4AF.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
■ 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
- 3.3.2 Analytics Cookies
■ 3.3.3 Functionality Cookies
- 3.3.4 Targeting Cookies
■ 3.3.5 Third Party Cookies
- 3.3.6 Persistent Cookies
■ 3.3.7 Session Cookies
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
5. Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up box requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
7. Further Information
■ 7.1.1 email: email@example.com or
- 7.1.2 or by post at Bushbury House 435 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, England, M20 4AF.